CI Energy Group’s 9th Annual Shale Oil and Gas Symposium
Organization: CI Energy Group
Venue: Hyatt Regency Calgary
|Event Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013|
Since the first days of shale gas exploration in Canada, CI Energy Group’s annual Shale Symposium has brought industry leaders together to share their experiences, expertise, ideas and insights. The evolving shale landscape has greatly shifted the challenges and opportunities for unconventional resources as key players tap into new business areas and work to improve current operations with increased efficiency and reduced costs.
CI Energy Group’s 9th Annual Shale Oil and Gas Symposium, the longest running event of its kind, brings together top industry experts to deliver timely information and proven best practices for unconventional resource exploration and production through practical sessions and real world case studies. Gain inside knowledge on the newest technology, techniques and opportunities in North American shale plays. Hear crucial information on:
- How to get more out of fractures and spend less in drilling and completing wells – proven industry approaches
- Solutions for increasing completion efficiencies - actualizing your value and yield
- How to effectively capitalize on liquids rich plays – what is working best?
- Relationships between commodity pricing for natural gas, oil and NGL’s – applying the knowledge to maximize profitability
- The latest strategies in multi well pad optimization – increasing the return rate of each fracture
Learn from the experiences of your peers through case studies. Confirmed speakers for 2013 include:
- Roy Benteau, Petrophysical Advisor, Vermilion Energy
- Tim Clawson, Senior Operations Engineer, Antero Resources Corp.
- Basim Faraj (PhD), VP New Ventures, Tamboran Resources Pty Ltd
- John Fontana, President, Vista Geoscience
- John Hogg, Vice President, MGM Energy Corp.
- David Seneshen, Ph.D. P.Geol., Vice President, Vista Geoscience
- Colleen Sherry, Senior Tight Oil Regional Geologist, Vermilion Energy
- Jack Weixel, Manager, Energy Market Fundamentals, BENTEK Energy LLC
Register today – call 1-877-927-7936 or email us at email@example.com.