CI Energy Group's 10th Annual Shale Oil & Gas Symposium
Organization: CI Energy Group ( The Canadian Institute)
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2014||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2014|
10th Annual Shale Oil and Gas Symposium
Marriott Downtown Calgary
Join us in celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Canada's premier shale event!
Since the first days of shale exploration in Canada, CI Energy Group has consistently brought together leading industry experts to share their experiences, expertise, ideas and insights. Over the years, the Shale Oil & Gas Symposium has become THE premier Canadian event of its kind, addressing the key challenges and opportunities facing the shale industry.
CI Energy Group's 10th Annual Shale Oil & Gas Symposium, January 28-29, 2014 in Calgary features an unparalleled mix of practical technical sessions and essential business-focused presentations, delivered by the industry's leading experts and thought leaders.
Ensure your organization is positioned to take full advantage of the enormous opportunities available in the rapidly expanding unconventional development industry. This year's will equip you to:
- Examine the technical and environmental concerns inherent in doing business in foreign countries
- Explore exciting new advancements in completion design
- Discover effective strategies for reducing costs and increasing production
- Learn how to provide accurate reserve estimates in resource reservoirs
- Examine innovative strategies for maintaining your social licence
- Assess the most effective techniques for frac water recycling, treatment and disposal
- Explore how North American experience can be used to advance shale development globally
- And much more!
Hear from leading international experts including:
Antero Resources Corp. (Colorado), Apache Corporation, Core Laboratories ( Texas),
DSWPET (Australia), Encana, Painted Pony Petroleum Ltd., Shale Petroleum Ltd.
SWN Resources Canada, Inc. (New Brunswick), Tamboran Resources Pty Ltd.
PLUS! Enhance your learning experience by registering for the :
- Advanced Fracturing Design, Optimization and Job Charts Interpretation
- Effective Strategies for Sourcing, Treating, Storing and Recycling Hydraulic Fracturing Water
- Proactive Strategies for Mitigating Interwellbore Communication
Register today to learn how to effectively handle industry’s most critical issues in an intimate and interactive setting! Register at 1-877-927-7936 or
We look forward to welcoming you at the January Symposium!
A Must-Attend Event for:
- Oil & Gas E & P Companies
- Oil & Gas Service & Supply or Consultants
- Financial Institutions
- Aboriginal Communities
- Legal and Financial Consultants
- Construction and Transportation Companies
- Engineering Firms
- Power Industry
- Oil and Gas Including pipeline, downstream, gas processing