CIDM Best Practices Conference 2014
Organization: Center for Information–Development Management (CIDM)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 22, 2014||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2014|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 01, 2014|
Information is Changing—Are you on the Transition Team?
We need to change how we do our work, what kind of information we deliver to customers, and what media we use to deliver that information:
• Customers are demanding better access to content in multiple media and on multiple devices.
• New initiatives require funding and resources.
• Younger workers with new skills and habits are entering the workforce, and many senior managers are thinking about retirement.
• Diverse groups, including customers, are creating and sharing content.
• The user experience includes all the words and images, including those on the user interface, to support customer productivity.
The 2014 Best Practices conference brings together a community of young professionals and seasoned hands who share how they grapple with our rapidly changing information world.
Hear from managers who need to solve the same problems you face every day. Hear from colleagues who have transformed their teams, merged diverse specialists, created new knowledge resources, brought together content from global sources, and kept their sanity (as far as we can tell).
Learn about funding new change initiatives from our keynote speaker, Melissa Rach, author of Content Strategy for the Web. Attend her Tuesday morning workshop on funding opportunities.
Meet managers of large teams and small, as well as industry and academic researchers. Visit Showcase demonstrations by CIDM members with great new ideas and impressive results.
Don’t miss out—hear and discuss these ideas with us. Come take part in this conversation. There could not be a more opportune time.