CIS Oil and Gas Transportation Annual Meeting
Venue: Not Confirmed
|Event Date/Time: Oct 30, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 01, 2013|
Growing demand for energy from rapidly developing countries and the need for cost-effective long-term methods of transportation, make the 15th CIS Oil and Gas Transportation Annual Meeting the main event for oil and gas companies in the CIS and beyond.
Key reasons to attend in 2013:
- Get a 360 degree view of the CIS regions
- Meet, network and negotiate with the region’s influential leaders including Gazprom, SOCAR, BP, Transneft, BOTAS, OWV, Chevron, European Commission, Wintershall, Statoil
- Discover whether LNG projects across Europe and Russia are commercially viable - will they be replaced by easier to maintain gas infrastructure developments?
- Get country-specific case studies on international partnerships and cooperation amongst IOCs and NOCs to make the most out of your investment in the region
- Hear IOCs and NOCs explain their pipeline and LNG technical requirements