|Event Date/Time: Feb 19, 2013||End Date/Time: Feb 20, 2013|
City Gas Asia 2013 will be the regional platform for city gas distribution owners, design consultants, construction contractors and technology providers to identify cost efficient solutions for a sustainable CGD industry.
By attending City Gas Asia 2013 you will listen to experts from regional and global gas distribution companies and leaders of engineering/construction companies who have successfully constructed, operated, and maintained gas transmission networks.
3 Things that City Gas Asia 2013 is Discussing for the First Time:
- Exclusive focus on Models for CGD owning and operating in tune with the biggest challenge that is being faced in the industry
- Latest techniques in engineering, construction and rehabilitation of distribution infrastructure to address potential challenges during new construction and integration into existing network
- Case studies on R & D in gas based appliances
You will listen to case studies to discover how you can ideally manage the integrity and the assets of your gas distribution network – improving your organisation’s profitability and ensuring faster ROI.
Key objectives of CITY GAS ASIA 2013
- Identifying ideal CGD operational models for improved ROI and profitability
- Optimising CAPEX in infrastructure development
- Integrating new techniques in design, construction and O & M of CGD networks
- Exploring new leak detection and metering technologies for efficient operation
- Understanding new techniques in CGD asset/integrity management
- Developing gas-based appliances for improving PNG off-take
Join in the conversation with a panel of industry experts who personally understood the challenges that you are facing. Visit www.citygasasia.com or email email@example.com for more information.