Class Actions Litigation, 14th Annual National Forum
Organization: The Canadian Institute
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT -4:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT -4:00 hours)|
Join us at Canada’s leading annual forum on Class Action Litigation for an essential and comprehensive analysis of cross-Canada and cross-border developments from our unsurpassed speaker faculty comprised of top Canadian and U.S. litigators, judges and other key class action stakeholders.
Hone your skills by learning the latest significant class action litigation trends, particularly those with nation-wide implications.
- Obtain practical solutions that will directly impact your record of success
- Gain a discernible advantage through strategies designed to help you manage and mitigate litigation risk
- Learn best practices on how to anticipate the latest trends in class action activity, procedural requirements, and tactics to save valuable time and resources
- Expand your litigation toolkit with invaluable skills training delivered by leading practitioners from across Canada and the U.S.
- Listen to insight directly from the bench to meet and exceed the expectations of class action judges
- Distinguish yourself from opposing counsel through innovative solutions to reform your litigation strategy
Hear from prominent members of the plaintiff bar • defence bar • in-house counsel • government • judiciary • and third party administrators who will share their unique perspectives to help you shape your litigation strategies from pre-certification through to trial and beyond.
Reserve your place today. Call The Canadian Institute toll-free at 1-877-927-7936, fax your registration to 1-877-927-1563, or register online at .
We look forward to welcoming you to the Forum in September!