Clinical Trial Logistics
Organization: SMi Group Limited
|Event Date/Time: May 22, 2013||End Date/Time: May 23, 2013|
This is the 7th conference in this annual series, and Europe's leading clinical trial logistics event.
The all-new 2013 conference will explore the latest regulations facing the logistics sector, focussing on the new EU GDPs and their influences on distribution practices. The growing number of clinical trials taking place in emerging markets will also be discussed and attendees will be presented with a number of case studies on security, contractor and transportation issues.
This exciting event will bring together industry experts from a variety of different backgrounds including big pharma organisations, regulatory agencies, CROs and logistics companies to discuss the latest developments in this fast-paced and growing sector.
The first 25 pharmaceutical companies to book will receive 40% discount from the usual registration fee.
Registration includes a FREE drinks reception and evening dinner at the end of Day One and FREE entry to the pre-conference workshop on Transport Logistic Strategies.
Key reasons to attend:
- Explore the latest regulatory challenges currently being faced and consider strategies to comply with GDP and GCP regulations
- Learn from industry case studies on logistic developments and warehouse management
- Develop your understanding of risk analysis and demand forecasting
- Understand the latest in security issues and vendor relationship management
- Hear first-hand accounts of conducting clinical trials in emerging markets and running global multi-centre trials
- Discuss latest logistical and temperature sensitive distribution issues with key industry professionals
- Attend a FREE drinks reception and evening dinner at the end of Day One
- Attend a FREE interactive pre-conference workshop on Transport Logistic Strategies, 13.30-17.30, Tuesday 21st May
Expert speakers include:
Sandra Hoffman, Project Manager, Boehringer-Ingelheim
Tobias Frey, Global Clinical Label Management Associate, Roche
Mike Isles, Executive Director, EAASM
Tamara Spuergin, Senior Clinical Distribution Manager, Novartis
Vimal Unewal, Planning Manager, Ferring
Biljana Coneska, Chief of the Dept for Solid Tumors,
University Clinic Macedonia
Harvey Rubin, Director, Institute for Strategic Threat Analysis & Response, University of Pennsylvania
Vladimir Anisimov, Senior Strategic Biostatistics Director, Quintiles
Sharai Chitando, Lead Research Nurse, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
Tom Cochrane, Head of Security, Napp Pharmaceuticals
For the in-depth programme, full speaker line-up and to register please visit the website by clicking the tab above.
Alternatively, please call Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184.