Cold Chain & Temperature Management Logistics: Central and Latin America
Organization: International Quality Productivity Center (IQPC)
Venue: Marriott Panama
|Event Date/Time: Mar 18, 2013 / 10:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Mar 20, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
‘Cold Chain’ to many biopharma professionals in Latin America is relatively a new ‘science’. But to US or Europe counterparts where regulations have been in place for years, there are high expectations for temperature control compliance, services and technology.
The inaugural Cold Chain Central and Latin American conference will address how supply chain, logistics, QA and packaging professionals in Latin American can enhance cold chain practices that are in-line with international standards, but compliant with local and regional regulations.
The 3 day event will have a choice of presentations, interactive sessions, workshops and roundtables for delegates to compare practices on how to:
• Monitor, track and secure temperature control biopharma supply chains in Latin America
• Overcome market entry barriers concerning governmental controls, custom laws and regulatory requirements
• Assess temperature control logistics, packaging and data technology available and currently being used in Latin America
• Understand important regulations across Latin American countries by speaking directly with regulatory authorities from Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Columbia and Mexico
• Implement robust processes with transportation partners to ensure full custodial control
• Protect and secure your products by understanding the unique dynamics and critical challenges in Latin American supply chain networks