Colorado Integrative Medicine Conference (cIMc 2016): Mind-Body Medicine & Lifestyle Management (cIMc 2016)
Organization: AlterMed Research Foundation
Venue: YMCA of the Rockies
|Event Date/Time: Jul 22, 2016 / 5:00 pm - (MST)||End Date/Time: Jul 24, 2016 / 6:00 pm - (MST)|
|Registration Date: Jul 22, 2016||Time: 19:00:00 - (MST)|
|Early Registration Date: May 17, 2016||Time: 23:59:00 - (MST)|
For health care professionals seeking to learn the latest evidence-based medicine for clinical practice (focused on mind-body medicine and lifestyle management). Topics include: personalized medicine, genomics, epigenetics, neuroplasticity, diet/weight management, exercise/fitness, trauma resolution, female hormones for mental health, CBD, methylation for mental health, breathing as medicine, and acupuncture.
Assess and apply these cutting edge tools to meet growing demand for integrative medicine.
Keynote Speaker: John Ratey, MD
- Primary Care and Specialty (integrative / preventive medicine, psychiatry, ER, PM&R, etc) Physicians
- Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants Mental Health Counselors (Psychologists, LPCs, Social Workers, Master Level therapists, etc)
- Dieticians and Nutritionists
- Professors Complementary and Alternative Medicine Professionals
- Students, Residents, and Fellows
Continung Medical Education (CME) Accreditation and Designation
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Contining Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the University of Colorado School of Medicine and AlterMed Research Foundation. The University of Colorado School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
- The University of Colorado designates this live activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
John Ratey, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
Irving Kirsch, PhD, Associate Director, Program in Placebo Studies, Harvard Medical School
Scott Shannon, MD, Conference Course Director
Amanda Archibald, RD
Bridge Briggs, MD
Mel Drisko, MSTCM, LAc
Kamyar Hedayat, MD
Roberta Kline, MD, FACOG
Mark McGinley, MD
Saj Razvi, MA, LPC
Narda Robinson, DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA
Janet E. Settle, MD, ABHM, FAARFM
Frederick Steven Wamboldt, MD
Exhibitors lookng for integrative health professionals as attendees are welcome to exhibit. Inquire by emailing or learn more from our website for cIMc 2016.