ComAvto 2013 (Comavto)
Venue: Crocus Expo
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2013 / 10:00 am - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Sep 10, 2013 / 8:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
2012 was characterized by strengthening of cooperation between Russian and foreign manufacturers of commercial and passenger vehicles. Companies update their product lines, develop their dealer networks. The Government heads for eco-friendliness and transport gasification. Large-scale infrastructure projects, development of freight traffic and the need for car park modernization imply stability of future demand. However, the growth rates of the Russian commercial vehicles market are declining. The increasing consumer requirements, market performance in the WTO area and appearance of new brands – all these factors increase competition between the industry players and offer new challenges. How do the plans of commercial vehicles’ manufacturers and dealers change? How are the market conditions being transformed? Has the country become more open for foreign companies? The prospects and development strategies will be the topic of discussion between the representatives of public authorities, leading analysts, top managers of the largest manufacturers and dealers of trucks, LCVs, buses, agricultural and urban machinery. Focus of discussion
- Analytical reviews of the market and evaluation of performance in the WTO area. How did the cost of vehicles, demand structure and business of domestic and foreign companies in Russia change?
- What is the impact of the Euro-4 standard on the market and business of car manufacturing corporations? What factors shape future development of the industry?
- What will be the principles for utilization and processing of trucks? Destiny of the utilization fee.
- Strategies of manufacturers and dealers of commercial and passenger vehicles: what should be at stake?
- Business expansion. Do Russian companies plan a more intensive expansion in foreign markets?
- State policy. What economic mechanisms will stimulate upgrading of the country’s car park? Will the additional support measures for domestic manufacturers of commercial, passenger and agricultural vehicles be implemented?
- Transport gasification. What are the measures for creation of accessible infrastructure being implemented?
- Optimal schemes of cooperation between car producing corporations and manufacturers of car bodies and superstructures.
- Development of leasing schemes when working with consumers.
- How to improve brand competitiveness in the Russian market? Marketing solutions, organization of high quality services and dealer network development. Speakers: heads of sector ministries and agencies, CEOs of car manufacturing corporations and commercial vehicles distributors, directors of largest leasing companies, representatives of bank management, leading analysts and industry experts. Audience Top managers of Russian and foreign car manufacturers, commercial vehicles distributors and car components producers; transport and logistics managers of manufacturing and trade companies; procurement directors and managers of logistics companies; directors of leasing companies, financial institutions and investment banks; market consultants, experts and analysts; members of industry associations; representatives of business mass media.