Venue: The TimesCenter
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2015 / 8:30 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Sep 10, 2015 / 6:30 pm - (EST)|
Digital currencies and blockchain technologies have the potential to reshape the way we live.
Consensus 2015 will connect the digital currency and blockchain technology ecosystem with the leading thinkers and doers in diverse sectors that these technologies could impact.
That means leaders from the world of law enforcement, financial regulation, academia, policy-makers, global development and aid, banks and financial institutions, consumer electronics and major merchants and retailers.
Together, blockchain specialists and sector experts will uncover the problems, brainstorm the solutions and debate the real-world use-cases offered by digital currencies and blockchain tech today.
Here are some of the sessions on the agenda that we're building:
- Unprecedented Transparency: Real-time Anti-Money Laundering Detection On The Blockchain
- Better Than Cash? How Digital Currencies Could be Used in Conflict and Emergency Relief Zones
- Making it to the Mainstream: Lessons from Bitcoin's Close Cousins
- Emerging Decentralised Protocols: Opportunities Beyond Digital Currencies
- The $1.6 Quadrillion Opportunity: Disrupting Global Clearing and Settlement
- Moving Money Cheaply: How Digital Currency Could Disintermediate Global Remittances
- Running a City on the Blockchain: Decentralised Ledgers and Civic Tech