Context: Marketing in a Multi-Screen World
Organization: Rising Media
|Event Date/Time: Oct 02, 2013 / 8:45 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: Oct 04, 2013 / 12:30 pm - (CST)|
Context: Marketing in a Multi-Screen World october 2 - 4, 2013 * Boston
Context brings together senior-level brand marketers and advertisers looking for new ways to engage today's multi-screening consumer. Attend and learn how some of the world's biggest and most forward-thinking brands are merging data science and creativity to deliver rich and relevant cross-screen customer experiences.
Main stage speakers include (as of 2/8/13):
- Jonathan Mildenhall, VP of Global Advertising Strategy, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Mike Boush, Head of Digital and VP of E-Business, Discover Financial Services
- Dan Vinh, VP of Global Marketing, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Corp.
- Dennis Maloney, VP of Multimedia Marketing, Domino's Pizza
- Gagan Kiljia, SVP of Digital Bank Innovation, Capital One
- Jonathan Stephen, Head of Mobile, JetBlue
- Louis Cohen, SVP – Head of Search & Affiliate Marketing, Citi
- Dounia Turrill, SVP of Client Insights, Nielsen
- Tim Reis, Head of Mobile & Social Platforms (Americas), Google
- Kathryn Friedrich, Head of Video Strategy (Americas), Google & YouTube
- Gian Fulgoni, Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, comScore
- Robert Scoble (author and tech blogger/evangelist)
- Brian Solis (author, Engage! and The End of Business as Usual)
- Shel Israel (author and writer, Forbes)
- Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
Learn more about