COO Leaders Mining Summit 2013
Organization: Media Corp International
Venue: Crowne Plaza Perth
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2013 / 7:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
In 2012, much importance has grown in the mining sector over the BOOM, DOOM, GLOOM; so which is true?
Recent industry reports show mining growth has increased by 11.9% annually which equates revenue to 13 billion. "Is this the peak before it crashes?" is the question that haunts every COO in the mining industry. With rising operational costs and falling commodities, the constant need to reduce overheads, generate growth, watch performance and increase operational effectiveness has become the key priority for COOs today.
The ever changing regulations, legislations and compliance with standards has got extremely challenging and COOs have to critically focus on managing existing projects while also sourcing new ones. Along with high scrutiny for every single cent spent on improving processes, productivity and growth has to have a direct ROI.
The COO Leaders Mining Summit is Australia’s ONLY event designed speciﬁcally for COO leaders from within Australia’s major Mining companies to discuss and interact as one over a range of important issues currently facing the industry.
The current challenges and opportunities will be highlighted through visionary keynote presentations; roundtable sessions, interactive workshops, panel discussion’s, think tank sessions delivered by your most esteemed peers and thought leaders in the mining community. The one-to-one meetings with leading solution providers will also provide you with a wealth of expertise, while the informal networking opportunities, gala dinners and leisure activities create a unique interactive forum.
Within the luxurious settings of the Rendezvous Hotel Perth, this networking and lead generation event presents a unique opportunity to develop meaningful and valuable business relations.
The COO Leaders Mining Summit 2013 will enable you to:
• Interact with Operation leaders from across the mining sector
• Gain insight from both local and international COO leaders
• Hear best practice examples of latest innovations and services
• Personalise your own agenda to make sure you are attending the most relevant sessions
• pre arrange 1-1 business meetings with leading suppliers of services and technology
• Network with likeminded individuals across the mining sector
What the COO Leaders Mining Summit 2013 means to you: • 80 COO leaders from the mining sector in attendance
• Over 150 attendees from across the sector
• 20 Leading supplier companies on site
• Over 25 high level speakers
• Over 3 hours of 1-1 meeting sessions
• 12 Workshop presentations
• 8 think tank sessions
• 4 Roundtable sessions
• Personalised Itinerary and agenda
• Gala Dinners
Please contact Orla Hanby at or on +61 (2) 8188 8503 if you are interested in attending.