Cornell-Sathguru: Food & Agribusiness Management Program (AMP)
Organization: Cornell University - Sathguru
Venue: cornell university s
|Event Date/Time: Jul 23, 2014 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Jul 31, 2014 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
Agriculture and food sector integration in India and several parts of Asia has been re-defined over the last decade. Leaders in the diverse segments of agri, food chain management and credit services have drawn holistic business plans that would transform them into total service providers. The opportunity to grow has attracted entry of global majors in the recent years. Several states have taken a leadership role in promoting and harnessing the potential for public private partnerships and private sector investment in the agriculture and food processing sector.
The Food & Agribusiness Management Program (AMP) delivered by College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS), Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, recognized as No.1 in the world for Agri business Education, in partnership with Sathguru Management Consultants of Hyderabad, India, has over the last fourteen years been preparing Agriculture & Food Industry Policy Planners, Bankers, Food Industry Managers, Researchers and Regulatory Affairs Specialists for this competitive environment.
The program is designed to fill in gaps in the experience of executives as they seek to master their professional roles and prepare for new ones in the global agriculture and food industry. Cornell University and Sathguru have a rich experience of cultivating over 500 business leaders in 20 countries from leading agribusiness companies like Coca Cola, Cargill, Delmonte, Reliance, Tata Chemicals, Limagrain etc. This agribusiness program will be useful to entrepreneurs and senior executives helping them enhance the management and operation of their companies.
A certificate from Cornell is awarded at the end, recognizing completion of the program.
The Program fee per participant is USD 5500 and includes Course Material, Tuition, Graduation, Board and Accommodation. Travel, Visa, Insurance and any other incidentals are however, not included. Service Tax as applicable will be levied on the above fee.
For more information, please contact us on 91 40 30160248.
1. K.V. Raman: International Professor with International Programs at CALS, Cornell University.
2. Syed Rizvi: Professor of Food Process Engineering and International Professor of Food Science at the Cornell Institute of Food Science.
3. Vijayaraghavan: CEO, Sathguru Management Consultants.
4. S. P. Raj: Professor of Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Management and Marketing Strategy, Syracuse University's Whitman School of Management
5. Ronnie Coffman: International Professor of Plant Breeding and Director of International Programs of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) at Cornell University.
6. Anusuya Rangarajan: Faculty, Horticulture department, Cornell University
7. William Drake: Senior extension associate and Director of Executive Education with the Food Industry Management Program (FIMP), Cornell University.
8. Anil Netravali: Faculty Fellow at the Atkinson Center for Sustainable Future (ACSF) and Site Director for Cornell activities for NTC.
9. Gerard “Rod” Hawkes: Associate on extension with the Food Industry Management Program (FIMP), Cornell University
10. Chris Watkins: Associate director of Cornell Cooperative Extension and Professor of Horticulture, Cornell University.
11. Ram Rao: Adjunct Professor of Food Science, Cornell University; Director in Charge of National Food Safety of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
12. Bob Herdt: Adjunct International Professor of Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University.