Corporate Venturing in the Life Sciences
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: Onyx Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 13, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 14, 2013|
The Corporate Venturing in the Life Sciences Conference will provide corporate venturing and commercialization professionals with a unique opportunity to join their peers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries to discuss issues central to enhancing their venturing, licensing, and innovation practices. By attending, delegates will discover strategies for growing their product pipeline through strategic alliances and partnerships, engaging senior management in risk-centered investments, and deploying innovation strategies to support evolving venture programs.
Key Topics Include:
- Implementing innovative venturing models to build enhanced partnership
- Deploying open and external innovation strategies throughout corporate venturing initiatives
- Applying innovative analysis tools to discover new areas of growth for the R&D pipeline
- Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) to formalize standards for measuring successful investments
- Building strategic licensing strategies through technology scouting
Join leading corporate venturing experts from companies including Merck, Pfizer, Covidien, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda, Medtronic Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, and many others!
Seats are limited! E-mail Robin Yegelwel at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place today!