Crisis Communication: Strategy & Media Management
Organization: Valiant Business Media
Venue: The Strand Palace
|Event Date/Time: Jul 08, 2013 / 9:30 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jul 09, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
This Valiant Master class doesn’t get bogged down in theory or rely on dry PowerPoint presentations. The principal trainers talk from their own personal experience and offer crisis case studies of events they witnessed first hand. The course looks at communicating with the media, communicating with internal audiences, how to write and update a crisis plan and the importance of staying in touch with the public mood.
Insights from the FrontlineA course that builds on lessons learnt from real incidents to help your organisation identify practical tools and techniques for managing communications during a crisis. The trainers leading this executive masterclass have frontline communication experience during some of the biggest headline-grabbing incidents of the last few years.
Benefits of attending this Masterclass:
- Gain an understanding of how direct public and stakeholder interactions can be managed efficiently
- Gain insights into creating crisis communication plans designed to meet today’s social media demands.
- Take a first-hand look at the leading edge technologies and digital channels critical to managing crisis communications and meeting today’s stakeholder expectations
- Identify the key elements of crisis communications plans
- Learn inside lessons from major events
- Identify support technologies for managing crisis communications
- Learn how to prioritise during a communication ‘storm’
- Determine the most effective organisation structure for your communications resources
- Become skilled at identifying new effective communications channels and monitoring capabilities
- Understand how the media – and other key audiences –operate in a crisis
- Understand the importance of addressing strategy and tactics
- Network with fellow professionals from other organisations
Who Should Attend?Senior Communications/Management staff and specifically those tasked with writing and updating a crisis communication plan. Job titles include Heads/VPs/Managers:
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations/Affairs
This Masterclass could also immensely benefit: Business Continuity & Risk Management Executives & Senior Management including the CEO's , Board Members & Heads of Departments.
Please follow the linked address to register for this masterclass.