Crowe Horwath International Tax & Asset Planning Conference
Organization: North Expo Marketing in a partnership with Crowe Horwath
Venue: City Park Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 04, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Oct 04, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 01, 2013|
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the Crowe Horwath International Tax & Asset Planning Conference that will be held on the 4th of October in Kiev, Ukraine (the venue tbc).
For the first time within the frames of one conference diverse possibilities of tax planning will be analysed from both Ukrainian and International legislation perspectives.
Professional presentations will be delivered by the experts of Crowe Horwath International - an international network that is ranked among the top 10 global accounting and advisory networks. The conference will feature speakers from such countries as Estonia, Italy, Luxembourg, Ukraine.
The following topics will be covered at the conference:
- Peculiarities of Applying the Double Tax Avoidance Agreements
- Tax Planning or Avoidance of Taxation (General Anti Avoidance Rules)
- How to Prevent Internal Corporate Fraud from the Side of Managers
- Mechanisms of Assets Management & Protection in Luxembourg
- Peculiarities of Taxation in Ukraine
- Relations of the Subjects of Foreign Activity: Import, Export, Mediation, Services, Licenses, Dividends & Other Transations
- Taxation in E-commerce (VAT, Income tax); Current Situation, Planned Amendments
- Peculiarities of Establishing & Operating Holding Structures
- Transfer Pricing
"Round Table" with Representatives of Northern Europe Banks for Discussing Actual Issues
Audience of the conference: Owners, managers, CEOs, financial directors, tax planning professionals, assets management specialists, providers of trust & fiduciary services, bankers, auditors, lawyers.
Working languages of the conference: Russian and English
Program, cost of participation and other information are available on the official website of the conference:
Should you have any questions or proposals, please, contact the project manager via any of the means mentioned below.
+372 57 808 679
The registration is already open on the website. If you would like to take part in the conference, please, fill in the Registration Form online.