Customer 360 World Forum
Venue: JGH Berlin
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
Today, Facebook has more than one billion active monthly users. Twitter has 500 million users and more than 200 million people are on LinkedIn. YouTube has some 800 million users, reporting four billion views every day. Social media now accounts for 18% of all time spent online and more than half of the people in developed countries now have a social media profile.
We are in a socially-connected, customer empowered environment and every business has to quickly adapt to the ever-changing preferences of their customers. As people become increasingly more mobile, social and in control, service is no longer limited to the store or call center environment The need to deliver outstanding and personalized experiences at every touch point has never been more important.
We bring to your doorstep the event you've been asking for.
Customer 360 World Forum presents a holistic approach to service excellence from understanding the Omni-channel customer to strategically empowering your customer-centric leaders to deliver seamless integration, whether you're a customer loyalty executive or a call center agent.
What Makes Customer 360 World Forum The Only Event You Must Attend In 2013:
- A brand You Can Trust - From the same producers of the North American Call Center Week & Customer Experience Summit.
- The only event that is relevant for all customer-centric leaders because integration can no longer be a vision but a necessity.
- A focus day tailored around the future contact center, waiting for what's next is NOT an option.
- More end-user led case-studies than any other event : With brand new presenters from high growth organizations with proven track records from all over the EMEA region including Germany, France, UK, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Russia, UAE and many more..
- Practical advice helping you to solve the problems caused by the dire economic conditions, exceeding customer expectations and increased competition, so that nothing stands between your organization and success!
- CMIQ's strength has always been the quality and uniqueness of each program. This forum gives a breath of fresh air with targeted panel sessions, on-stage interviews and round table mind exchanges.
- Annamaria La Civita, Head of EMEA Customer Innovation, British Telecom Group
- Regina Bellinello Troncon, New Businesses Integration Director, Thomson Reuters
- Alexandra da Silva Rodrigue, Vice President Reservations,, NH Hotels
- Stephanie Gabriel Senior Marketing & Business leader, Associate Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble
- Sonja Wilson, Head of eCommerce, ikea.com, IKEA
- Mike Nolte, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz
- Vikram Krishna, Head of Group Marketing & Customer Experience, Emirates NBD
- Martin Grosse, Marketing Director, Nokia