Customer Experience Exchange for Retail
Organization: IQPC Exchange
|Event Date/Time: Jul 02, 2013||End Date/Time: Jul 03, 2013|
Today's operating environment for retailers is tougher than it's ever been. Customers can buy from anyone, anywhere in the world - and can share their views with billions of people - at the click of a button. Consumer based technology is also advancing more rapidly than most retailers can integrate it within their businesses, making customer expectations even harder to meet.
The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail brings together 60 CMOs and VPs/Directors of Customer Experience, Marketing, eCommerce and Retail from Fortune 500 retailers to discuss the practicalities of increasing customer retention and loyalty in this hypercompetitive market.
Through a range of cutting edge case studies, interactive discussions, hands-on workshops and private business meetings with the industry’s most innovative technology and service providers, executives attending the Exchange will learn how to:
- Maximise the value of bricks and mortar assets in the face of increasing online spend
- Link data across all channels to gain a single view of the customer
- Stay competitive by staying ahead: Examining the latest technology innovations available to the retail industry
- Drive revenue and business growth with a coordinated mobile marketing strategy
- Reduce revenue leakage and sales abandonment with web analytics, user friendly payment systems and self-service tools
- Ensure a customer centric culture that delivers on your brand promise
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 207 368 9484 Email:
Further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate or a solution provider can be found at