Customer Experience Management Summit
Organization: Allan Lloyfs Group
Venue: Steigenburger Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 08, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 10, 2013|
In highly competitive environment, the leading commodity which can help you to win your customer is not WHAT but HOW. Producing the ideal customer experience requires accepting the customer’s views, needs and goals, in relation to the business or brand product and/or service being delivered.
A positive customer experience makes the customer feel happy, satisfied, justified, valued, served and cared for through their relationship. The talent to provide a positive customer experience improves spend and inspires loyalty and advocacy. It’s absolute to take the decision which way your customer service will progress. How to progress in your CRM?
Tips and tricks on dealing with detractors, building loyalty with your affluent customers, bridging the customer self-service and customer service trials, establishing ROI that facilitates investment in customer experience, techniques to handle the truth about your brand discussed on social media and more essential topics will be discussed at the 4th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how to deliver customer experience through omni-channel marketing
- Optimize channel usage (social, digital, agent etc.) to meet service cost and loyalty objectives
- Explore how to link Customer Experience to profit?
- Find out how to build segment differentiated value proposition to encourage customer loyalty
- Discover how creating a Customer Centric culture facilitates cross functional engagement
- Understand big analytics and big data
- Discover CRM vision and strategy
The 4th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit will lead you through successful case studies of Deutche Telecom, Erste, O2 UK, Royal Bank of Scotland, Citigroup, Telia Sonera, Worldhotels to name a few. Meet senior experts and heads of customer lifecycle strategy, , Customer Experience, Client Relationship Development, CRM & Loyalty, Customer Care and Service Quality and discuss the innovative ideas for the next level CRM.