Customer Insights and Analytics in Banking
Organization: Data Driven Business
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 01, 2013 / 8:30 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Oct 02, 2013 / 5:30 pm - (EST)|
Banks have a tremendous opportunity to utilize customer analytics to engage with customers on an individual basis, improve marketing, and mitigate risk. The Customer Insights and Analytics Summit will focus in on winning strategies banks can employ to optimize the value of every customer.
- Get a 360 degree view of your customers: Keep customers happy, personalize service, understand their behavior
- Enhance marketing data analysis: Improve segmentation and targeting to maximize customer value
- Improve data integration: assimilate multiple silos of customer data to enhance accuracy and consistency
- Better understand customer risk: Identify new customer data that will improve risk modeling, minimize loan defaults and predict fraud
- Turn compliance into a competitive advance: strategies Use customer data to build trust, increase transparency and maximize loyalty
At the Customer Insights and Analytics Summit you’ll meet the leading marketing and technology executives from banks and credit unions as well as industry experts and leading technology and solutions providers.