Organization: Crux Creative Solutions private Limited
Venue: Le Meridien New Delhi
|Event Date/Time: Feb 24, 2016 / 8:00 am - (GMT +5:30 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 24, 2016 / 7:00 pm - (GMT +5:30 hours)|
CyCron is a cyber security-focused conference for the industrial control systems. The event will cater to the power generation, transmission and distribution, water utilities, chemicals, oil and gas, pipelines, data centers, medical devices, energy, utility transportation, manufacturing, and other industrial and critical infrastructure organizations.
Cycron will address the myriad cyber threats facing operators of ICS around the world, and will address topics covering ICSs, including protection for SCADA systems, plant control systems, engineering workstations, substation equipment, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and other field control system devices.
Key points of discussion will include: 1. Cyber Risks to Industrial Control Systems What are we doing collectively to mitigate the potential risk, what barriers are we experiencing and how are we transforming as an industry to put strategies in place?
2. Developing Effective Supply Chain Security Controls for Industrial Control System Networks
3. Intelligence-Led Threat Mitigation
4. Cyber-Security and Governance for ICS/SCADA
5. Incident Response for Industrial Control Systems
6. Cyber Forensics for SCADA and Industrial Control Systems
7. Cyber Safety: A systematic approach to managing ICS Cyber Security risks
8. Panel Discussion: Industrial Cyber Security; after more than 5 years of Stuxnet, do we have comprehensive industrial cyber security system? This session will cover a transparent discussion on the status of industrial cyber security today and how it is much behind the emerging threats. Who are the stakeholders and are they doing what they should do? Is it a complicated situation that needs a complex approach? How can we get things moving ahead?
9. What the CIO and CISO Need to Know and Respect About ICS and CI? Professional Perspective – How Can IT Policy and Procedure Converge with ICS Service Level Perfection?
With a C-Suite collaborative and proactive approach in mind, CyCon 1 offers a unique interactive thought leader forum full of relevant topics gleaned from extensive research, market intelligence and feedback from industry leaders, influencers and senior executives like you.