Organization: American Conference Institute
Venue: The Westin Arlington Gateway
|Event Date/Time: Nov 05, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 06, 2013|
Worried about the rapidly changing government contract audit landscape? Interested in discussing your recent audit experiences with other government contractors? Concerned about your exposure for future DCAA audits? Looking to gain insight from senior government officials?
ACI’s 5th Annual Advanced Forum on DCAA Audits is widely regarded as the industry’s benchmarking and networking event of the year. This event has sold out in the past, and is one of the few events that gathers key industry decision-makers and government officials all in the same room. The huge backlog in incurred costs audits remains and the potential hiring of new auditors has been delayed due to sequestration. It is estimated that as many as 25,000 incurred cost audits are sitting in the backlog. How will this impact your organization?
This advanced conference agenda was developed through extensive industry research and each panel offers insightful views from government, experienced contractors, as well as seasoned industry consultants and outside counsel. We have built more time for networking into the program through expert sessions during lunch, an interactive audience session, and a Q & A panel with DCAA, DCMA and DPAP. Ensure that you are up to date with latest audit issues, including audit implications of the J.F. Taylor andMetron decisions, and the results of United States v. Raytheon Co. and United States v. Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation. Don’t miss this opportunity to join the most anticipated gathering of the year focused on DCAA audits. Discuss the most critical audit challenges keeping you up at night, and learn best practices from leading government contractors, including:
- Paul J. Cienki, Vice President, Government Accounting & Compliance, Honeywell International
- William J. Colwell, Assistant General Counsel, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Mary Delahunty, Vice President and General Counsel, Invocon, Inc.
- Suzette W. Derrevere, Senior Counsel, The Boeing Company
- Christine Flanagan, Director, Federal Regulatory Compliance, URS Corporation,Corporate Headquarters
- Barry Frye, Senior Manager, Government Compliance – DCAA Audit Support,General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Conrad Jimenez, Corporate Vice President Government Compliance and Internal Audit, DRS Technologies
- Walt Kobos, Vice President, Internal Audit & Government Compliance, CACI International Inc.
- Dee Lee, Vice President, Operations Support/Risk Officer – Government Group,Fluor Corporation
- Richard Martinez, Vice President, Government Compliance, Serco
- Barbara F. Michael, Director Government Compliance & Internal Audit, The SI Organization, Inc.
- John Panetta, Director of Government Accounting, Raytheon Corporation
- David J. Roll, Vice President- Industry Compliance, ManTech International Corporation
- Jose Soto, Government Compliance Manager, Serco Inc.
- Mark A. Smith, Director, Government Finance, Defense Sector, Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Jay Stine, Government Compliance Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporate
The 2013 Program features new topics and new networking opportunities, including:
- What happens to the audit when your company goes through a corporate restructuring?
- Updates on the proposed new guidance on executive compensation
- Implications of recent increase in False Claim Act law suits
- Learn specific strategies and techniques to strengthen your working relationship with DCAA though interactive case studies
- What are the best practices to successfully manage your audit from beginning to end?
Mark this date on your calendar and plan to attend this cutting edge event. Sign up today to receive our best pricing. Based on the past success of this event, seats are expected to sell out. Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or online.