Organization: UBM Tech
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2013 / 7:30 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Jan 31, 2013 / 7:00 pm - (PST)|
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon is unparalleled as the largest meeting of chip & board designers in the country, and is the only event to address both board-level high speed communication challenges, and chip design engineers' system and package challenges.
Register today! Expo Pass registration is FREE: http://www.designcon.com.
The 2013 curriculum features:
- 100+ in-depth tutorials & technical paper sessions taught by the best minds in the industry
- A huge Expo hall with 130+ exhibitors showcasing a wide variety of design tools
- Fun networking events, prizes, the DesignTOUR giveaway
- Thought-provoking panel discussions, speed trainings & product teardowns in the Chiphead Theater
- Happy Hours and much more!
Featuring Keynote Speakers: Bill Swift, Vice President of Engineering, Cisco Systems; Jonah Alben, Senior Vice President of Engineering, NVIDIA; Mike Santorini, Business & Technology Fellow, National Instruments.
Don't miss the chance to upgrade your knowledge and skills with the latest theoretical design techniques, methodologies and applications while seeing first- hand demonstrations of today's most advanced tools and technologies.
Register now at http://www.designcon.com!