Designers of Things 2014 (DoT 2014)
Organization: UBM Tech
|Event Date/Time: Sep 23, 2014 / 7:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2014 / 5:30 pm - (PST)|
|Registration Date: Sep 24, 2014||Time: 17:00:00 - (PST)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 27, 2014||Time: 23:59:00 - (PST)|
Designers of Things is an all-new conference & showcase dedicated to accelerating the design, development and business of Wearable Tech, 3D Printing and Internet of Things, and empowering the inventive people behind these technologies to take their skills and products to the next level.
Featuring keynote Gadi Amit, Founder & Principal Designer of NewDealDesign and Design Lead of FitBit & Google's 3D Printed Ara Phone, DoT 2014 brings together the designers, developers, entrepreneurs, project funders and business leaders behind these technologies for two days of expert insights, practical education and technical training where they will:
- Learn how Wearable Tech, 3D Printing and IoT intersect and work together
- Deepen their understanding of how the top innovative companies are using these technologies
- Discover how to successfully get funding, monetize and take their inspirations to market
- Gather solutions to these industries’ inherent business and technical challenges
- Meet and network with key industry contacts and potential new business partners
- See the latest creations not yet on the market, and be inspired by evolutionary stories from idea to customer
- Gain fresh perspectives from thought-leaders on the state of the industry and what’s coming down the road
Registration is open at www.designersofthings.com!