DLA2015 Distance Learning Administration Conference
Venue: Jekyll Island Club Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 28, 2015||End Date/Time: Jul 01, 2015|
|Abstract Submission Date: Dec 15, 2014|
DLA2015 will be held at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel, in Jekyll Island, Georgia on June 28 - July 1, 2015. The DLA symposiums are specifically designed for those involved or interested in the administration, management, planning, and evaluation of distance learning programs. If you have any questions or concerns email Dawn Senfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.839.5489.
We invite proposals on topics related to:
- Managing growth in distance education
- Training & support for distance instructors
- Support for distance students
- Budget and cost-benefit of distance education
- Marketing distance courses and programs
- Distance learning ethics and copyright
- Organizational issues in distance education
- Evaluation of distance courses and programs
- Striving for excellence
Call for Proposals is now open!