Drilling Fluids & Cuttings Management Asia 2013
Organization: Arc Media Global
|Event Date/Time: Mar 13, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 14, 2013|
Many operators around the globe are becoming more conscious of the impact that their exploration and production activities have on the environment. In Asia, this trend is catching on. Many Asian governments are also beginning to impose tighter environmental regulations for operating companies to comply with both on- and offshore.
With the establishment of these corporate and legislative standpoints, Drilling and HSE engineers and advisors in Asia are under greater pressure. They now have to find more efficient and environmentally friendly ways to use non-damaging drilling fluids, reduce cuttings and dispose of the waste.
This forum will bring you tested field examples from operators across Asia and further afield who have optimized their drilling and waste management. Practical strategies focusing on:
- Finding The Holy Grail: Water-base Muds That Performs As Well As Oil-base Muds
- Improving The Modelling, Diagnosis And Process Of Cuttings Re-Injection
- Overcoming the Challenges Of Shipping Drill Cuttings In Frontier Territories Onshore
- Exploring The Dilemma Of Environmental Testing Of Drilling Fluids
- Legislative Perspectives From The Environmental Regulators
Register today in one of these 4 easy ways: Call: +65 6818 6344 Fax: +65 6818 6343 Email: email@example.com Visit: http://arcmediaglobal.com/drillingfluids