Driverless Technologies Insurance North America 2016 (DTIUS)
Organization: American Business Conferences
Venue: Chicago Marriott Naperville
|Event Date/Time: May 26, 2016 / 8:00 am - (CST)||End Date/Time: May 26, 2016 / 6:00 pm - (CST)|
|Registration Date: May 26, 2016||Time: 08:00:00 - (CST)|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 15, 2016||Time: 23:59:00 - (CST)|
How Do Insurance Models Need to Evolve to Be Relevant in a World of Driverless Vehicles?
From emergency automatic braking to distance control systems, the way we drive is moving towards assisted driving. With leading OEMs completely invested in the technological evolution towards driverless vehicles, autonomous technologies are being implemented every day, drawing the automotive industry closer to full autonomy.
This transition from assisted driving to fully autonomous vehicles is having a remarkable impact on the current auto insurance business model.
With personal liability gradually transforming into product liability, it is vital for insurance carriers to understand where liability sits in the context of driverless vehicles.
Autonomous technologies currently being implemented in the fleet space are already contributing to safer roads and minimizing risks. This is already impacting the frequency and severity of claims, and every insurance carrier is questioning how and when this will feed into premium pricing and eventually affect the private auto market.
Driverless Technologies Insurance North America 2016 will bring together leading North American insurance carriers, OEMs, Regulators, Researchers and service providers to gain clarity on how the progressive implementation of autonomous driving technologies will impact auto insurance business models, both in the private auto and commercial vehicles space.
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Insurance Companies
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With the following job titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
Hear from speakers such as:
- Chris Ziance, Product Manager, Progressive Insurance
- Alexander McGinley, Vice President, U.S. Marine XL, Catlin Insurance
- Robert Cleveland, Product Manager, Bankers Insurance
- Ian Wright, Co-Founder, Tesla Motors
- David Zuby, EVP and Chief Research Officer, Insurance Institute For Highway Safety
- Brent Hankins, Advanced Concepts Engineer, Peterbilt Trucks
- Alex Epstein, Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Content, National Safety Council
- Robert Peterson, Director, Center For Insurance Law & Regulation