Econometric Society Australasian Meeting 2013
Organization: University of Sydney
Venue: University of Sydney
|Event Date/Time: Jul 10, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 12, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jul 05, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 21, 2013||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 15, 2013||Time: 23:55:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
The 2013 Australasian Meeting of the Econometric Society will be held on July 9-12, 2013 at University of Sydney, Sydney.
The Society now welcomes submissions via Conference Maker: The program committee invites submissions of papers (either complete or work in progress). Each person may submit only one paper and present only one paper. However, each person is allowed to be the co-author of several papers submitted to the conference.
The window for submissions is January 1 2013 through April 15 2013.
Information on local arrangements will be available at:
The Program Committee Chairs are Murali Agastya and Abhijit Sengupta of University of Sydney. The Local Arrangements Chair is Andrew Wait, also of University of Sydney.
· Steven Berry (Yale University)
· Robert Gibbons (MIT)
· Michael Kremer (Harvard University)
· John O. Ledyard (California Institute of Technology)
· Debraj Ray (New York University)
· John Rust (University of Maryland)
· Frank Smets (European Central Bank)
· John Van Reenen (London School of Economics)
· Mark Watson (Princeton University)
· Asher Wolinsky (Northwestern University)