EDC 2016 - 11th Annual Education and Development Conference (EDC 2016)
Venue: AETAS Lumpini hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2016||End Date/Time: Mar 07, 2016|
|Registration Date: Feb 15, 2016|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 10, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 10, 2016|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 15, 2016|
Education and Development Conference 2016 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by February 1st 2016 at latest and are to be be submitted along with application form available on the conference's website. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions has been received.