EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) (EDULEARN13)
Venue: Princesa Sofia Gran Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 01, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jul 03, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 27, 2013||Time: 12:00:00(GMT)|
You are invited to participate in EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) that will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of July 2013.
It will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education and New Learning Technologies in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
EDULEARN is an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
The attendance of 700 participants from more than 75 countries is expected.
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposal until March 27th, 2013.
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Present and disseminate projects about education and the emerging technologies developed in more than 75 different countries.
- Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines.
Two ISBN publications (EDULEARN13 Abstracts CD and EDULEARN13 Proceedings CD) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Technology.
Also, contributions will be indexed in our digital library at:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th of March 2013
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 22th, 2013
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 16th, 2013 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 16th, 2013 (included)