EDULEARN17 (9th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) (EDULEARN17)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 03, 2017 / 8:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 05, 2017 / 1:30 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 18, 2017||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: May 04, 2017||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 30, 2017||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 18, 2017||Time: 23:59:00(GMT +1:00 hours)|
You are invited to participate at EDULEARN17 (9th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) that will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July 2017.
This conference will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to an international audience in three different formats (oral, poster or virtual). Also, it will offer participants an overview of the current situation of education, research and new learning innovations. You will be able to listen to experts from different countries, representing all continents.
If you wish to learn more about how technology is influencing the learning/teaching experience and how education is changing in the world, then do not miss the opportunity to come to EDULEARN17.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 9 years, EDULEARN has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
Every year, EDULEARN brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual. You can submit your abstracts proposals until March, 30th, 2017 (included)
- Present and disseminate projects about education and new teaching and learning technologies. - Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world. - Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines.
An ISBN publication (EDULEARN17 Proceedings) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers.
This publication will be sent to be reviewed for its inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index. Conference Proceedings from the past editions of this conference are already indexed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
All accepted contributions will be indexed in Google Scholar and in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education and Technology.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 30th, 2017. (included) - Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 24th, 2017. - Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 18th, 2017. (included) - Registration deadline for authors: May 18th, 2017. (included) - Conference Dates: Barcelona (Spain), July 3rd-4th-5th, 2017.
Being one of the most visited cities in Europe, Barcelona is a dynamic Mediterranean city. It is the perfect place to enjoy and relax in. Barcelona has a fascinating history. The most famous attractions include some Gaudi's buildings such as the Sagrada Familia, (UNESCO World Heritage Site Church), Casa Mila the Casa Batllo and the city's Gothic Quarter among others. Also, you will be able to relax in any of Barcelona's golden sandy beaches. Some of them are only 10 minutes from the city center. Finally, you should not miss its traditional gastronomy, which is well known worldwide. Come and experience it for yourself!
Would you like to exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in the education and innovation sector coming from more than 85 different countries?
This event will offer you an excellent opportunity to make your organization and products visible to a large target group of participants representing all continents.
At EDULEARN17, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Exhibit your products to more than 700 leading decision-makers, lecturers, researchers and practitioners in education and research.
- Enhance your visibility and present your products to a quality international educational community audience in a cost-effective way.
- Network with other educational experts and technologists from universities, companies, private and public educational institutions and research centres.
- Explore international businesses opportunities, getting direct access to international and emerging markets from more than 85 countries.
- Establish new contacts with leading stakeholders and decision-makers from governmental and academic sectors.
- Keep updated and gain access to innovative knowledge at the conference sessions and dialogues (the same the participants will attend)
- Have a maximum visibility in an internationally known conference where many of the most important universities of the world are represented.
- Visit Barcelona, a city where you will find many well-known universities and other possible clients