EduTECH 2013 Tertiary Technology Leaders Congress
|Event Date/Time: Jun 03, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Jun 03, 2013||Time: 08:00:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Dec 14, 2012||Time: 18:00:00(GMT +10:00 hours)|
The Tertiary Technology Leaders Congress is designed for CIOs, IT Directors and their ICT teams within universities, TAFEs and RTOs. The Congress will examine strategies for tertiary education bodies to capitalise on the opportunities presented by emerging technologies – for learning transformation and organisational change.
By attending, you will learn more about how to:
- Set your institution apart through innovative application of technology
- Align technology to best support pedagogy and learning outcomes
- Plan for and support mobility and BYOD to deliver the desired student experience
- Drive institution-wide efficiencies through cloud computing
- Up-skill and re-skill your staff to keep up with change
- Meet your students’ technology expectations and help them drive their own learning
- Harness online communities, virtual learning and video to transform learning environments and cater to how students want to learn
- Improve access and participation through distance learning
The Tertiary Technology Leaders Congress is one of five concurrent conferences taking place as part of EduTECH2013 Australia’s largest event for technology in education and learning.
For more information about pricing, to register or to request a programme please visit www.edutech.net.au/tertiaryleaders.html
You can also follow us on twitter @EduTECH_AU or on Linked In or Facebook by searching 'EduTech Australia.'