EESSS-2013 "Educational Environment: Seeking Sustainable Solutions"
Organization: the Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPSUACE)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 03, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jul 07, 2013 / 3:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 07, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Feb 28, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Feb 09, 2013|
11th international JTEFS/BBCC conference "Sustainable Development. Culture. Education" - Educational environment: Seeking sustainable solutions (EESSS-2013) will be featured by work in plenary sessions, paper sessions, workshops and poster sessions.
The proposed sections entail a wide scope of research as well as practices related to sustainable development as initiated during the previous conferences.
• Educational environment in children's education: design, equipment, toys and teaching aids
• Additional education in the field of architecture and urban planning
• Innovative methods for sustainability-oriented pre-school and primary education
• Designing educational institutions for children and adults
• Education focused on sustainable development and needs of modern society
• Teacher education for sustainability: seeking innovative methods
• Educational environment in education of architects, designers and engineers
• Sustainability-oriented professional and adult education
• Research methodology in ESD studies
The sub-theme of the 11th conference focuses on designing the educational environment in educational institutions at various levels and creation of an educational environment to promote individual skills of students and schoolchildren. This broad thematic orientation allows for a great diversity of contributions under the suggested sections. The main emphasis will be on research and good practices of sustainable development. We look forward to research papers in different disciplines as well as good practices in teacher education and in society at large.
We invite university professors, young researchers, graduate students, teachers and methodologists from colleges and secondary schools, teachers of additional education institutions. Also we invite experts in the field of interior design and architecture of children educational institutions.
Participation in the conference is fee-based.
Information about conditions for participation and conference fee is available at http://young-mind.ru/en/
The language of the conference will be English, for the plenary session will also use the Russian language and provides a translation.
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org