Emerging Markets Investments 2013
Organization: marcus evans
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach
|Event Date/Time: Jan 28, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 29, 2013|
The primary objective of the Emerging Markets Investments Summit is to explore the key aspects and issues related to characteristics of currency risks, the softening of the commodity demand, challenges of positioning portfolios for the rise in global consumerism and the implications China will have for the global economy.
The summit's program topics have been pinpointed and validated by the investment industry as the top critical issues they face.
- Under the Microscope - Why Emerging Markets?
- Growth and Development of Brazil - Prospects for Future Expansion or Contraction
- CHINA: The BIGGER the Bubble the BIGGER the Bust - Implications it will have for the Global Economy
- The Euro Zone Explosion - How Europe and Emerging Markets are connected
- The Softening Commodity Demand - What it means for Emerging Markets as a Whole
- Uncovering the Hidden Risks - How to Define Risk Management in Emerging Markets
- The Evolution of Emerging Markets -Understanding the Ever-Changing Definition
- Your Questions Answered - Does EM Debt belong in strategic fixed income allocation?
- Corporate Governance - Weaknesses Found in Emerging Countries
- The Global Economy - Effects on Emerging Markets Private Equity
For a full conference agenda or registration details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to visit: http://www.emergingmarketsinvestmentssummit.com/EMI_EL.