Energy Now Expo (Energy Now Expo)
Organization: Energy Now
Venue: Telford International Centre
|Event Date/Time: Feb 12, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Feb 13, 2014 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
The Energy Now Expo showcases renewable energy opportunities available to agricultural and rural communities. It will include a large conference and exhibition featuring over 160 renewable energy product and service suppliers.
Attendants to the event will be given the opportunity to participate in a multi streamed conference in which industry experts will present and discuss the very latest developments in renewable energy within the farming community
- Dr Jonathan Scurlock, Chief Adviser, Renewable Energy and Climate Change, NFU
- Nigel Penlington, Environment Programme Manager BPEX
- David Collins, Head of the REA Biogas Group
- Ray Noble, co-Chair of the Governments Solar Strategy Group
- Iain Watt, Principal Sustainability Advisor, Forum For the future
- Tim Breitmeyer, Chairman of CLA Environment Committee
- Louisa Corsey, Small & Medium Wind Development Manager, RenewableUK
- Tony Bowen, Chair, Heat Pump Association
Admission to the exhibition is free for all those who pre-register. Free conference entry is also available for Energy Now magazine subscribers, as well as to members of the NFU, CLA, Anglia Farmers, and Woldmarsh Producers – providing they pre-register.