EnergySec 11th Annual Security & Compliance Summit
Venue: Marriott Crystal Gateway
|Event Date/Time: Sep 14, 2015 / 1:30 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Sep 16, 2015 / 4:00 pm - (EST)|
EnergySec started producing its security summits back in 2005. This ambitious venture was the result of many successful regional meetings that simply outgrew their capacity. We needed to expand the conversation and accomodate for the industry’s need for more peer networking.
Since 2005, there have been many security conferences established in the energy sector tackling everything from technical SCADA security topics to security legislation and compliance to plant physical security. We believe we are one of the oldest and most mature summits, bringing the most relevant and timely security topics to the forefront of discussion.
For more than 10 years the EnergySec Security Summit has been the premier gathering for stakeholders in the energy sector focused on physical and cyber security. Our summits give each attendee a rare opportunity to mingle with asset owners, government agencies, researchers, consultants, vendors and academia under one roof.
Just a few of the benefits in attending our summits include:
- Defining and developing strategies to strengthen critical infrastructure protection programs
- Learning the details about the latest standards (e.g, AMI Security, NERC CIP compliance, CFATS, etc)
- Understanding the complexities to balance security and compliance in a highly-regulated industry
- Making valuable connections with industry-recognized security leaders who are at the forefront of physical and cyber security.
- Meeting and learning more from leading security solution vendors, communication suppliers and technologists in the energy sector
11th Annual Security and Compliance Summit
This year we will be focusing on the convergence of security and compliance. Our presenters are considered to be the top leaders in the energy security business and we are honored to have them share their insights into how to help make our most Critical Infrastructure more reliable and secure.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, it is EnergySec's mission to enable security professional and leaders in the energy sector to learn form each other to improve our ability to enhance our security capabilities. We hope you will take the time to participate in this summit to help us in that mission.