EnergySec 12th Annual Security and Compliance Summit
|Event Date/Time: Aug 22, 2016 / 1:30 pm - (PST)||End Date/Time: Aug 24, 2016 / 4:00 pm - (PST)|
EnergySec started producing its security summits back in 2005. This ambitious venture was the result of many successful regional meetings that simply outgrew their capacity. We needed to expand the conversation and accomodate for the industry’s need for more peer networking.
Since 2005, there have been many security conferences established in the energy sector tackling everything from technical SCADA security topics to security legislation and compliance to plant physical security. We believe we are one of the oldest and most mature summits, bringing the most relevant and timely security topics to the forefront of discussion.
For more than 10 years the EnergySec Security Summit has been the premier gathering for stakeholders in the energy sector focused on physical and cyber security. Our summits give each attendee a rare opportunity to mingle with asset owners, government agencies, researchers, consultants, vendors and academia under one roof.
We have put together a very compelling and informative collection of presentations for your learning enjoyment. Check out the to get more details!
Don’t miss these exciting summit activities:
- Welcome reception with free family photo opportunity with Mickey & Friends
- Annual Energy Sector Cyber Security Professional, Physical Security Professional & Executive of the year award presentations!
- 30+ panelists and speakers sharing invaluable information you can actually use!
- Special park ticket prices just for our attendees and their guests
- Free food, beverages and networking opportunities
- Did we mention we are doing this at Disneyland?
- We arranged to have the summit hotel pricing extend to days before and after the event
- Special government room rates at nearby hotels
Who should attend:
- Chief technology officers (CTO)
- Chief security officers (CSO)
- Chief information officers (CIO)
- Department of Homeland Security personnel
- Department of Energy personnel
- General Managers (municipals, coops, power plants, etc)
- Compliance managers
- Regulatory specialist
- Operations managers
- IT & security architects
- Cyber risk managers
- Security analysts
- Program managers