Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2013 & Business Process Management Conference Europe 2013
Venue: Radisson Blu Portman
|Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2013|
11th -14th June
These are Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture and BPM and provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest approaches and innovative ideas to both BPM and Enterprise Architecture and benefit from the synergies between them. The conferences are neither analyst nor vendor-led. They are designed by practitioners for practitioners.
- Choose from more than 50 sessions, with 2 tracks on Enterprise Architecture, 2 tracks on BPM and 1 joint track on Business Architecture.
- Delegates can choose from 16 pre-conference workshops. New this year - a post conference workshop on Innovation by Michael Rosemann
- The conference offers an excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation.
- Case studies and contributors include British Airways, The Royal Bank of Scotland, JP Morgan, Credit Suisse, Mars, Lloyds Banking Group, DHL Express, EDF Energy, Carphone Warehouse, Shell, British Gas, Fujitsu, Department of Work and Pensions, Atradius, Microsoft, The Open Group, GeoPlace, IBM, Telefonica 02, Fortum Oyj and many more …
- World class contributors include Roger Burlton, Chris Potts, Michael Rosemann, John Zachman, Paul Harmon, Martin Sykes, Mike Rosen, Alec Sharp, Ron Ross, Jeff Scott, Leonard Fehskens and many more ….