|Event Date/Time: Apr 24, 2013 / 8:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 25, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
ACI’s 3rd annual European Algae Biomass Conference will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
The two day conference will bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain. The conference will have a heavy focus on case study examples of latest technologies in operation in the global algae industry and also includes a complimentary site visit to Ecoduna's hanging gardens photobioreactor facility in Bruck an der Leitna, just a short drive from Vienna, which is limited to 30 spaces and allocated on a first come first served basis.
• Commercial market analysis & forecasts
• Strain selection & genetic engineering
• The future for European algae biomass: View from diverse markets
• Algal culture systems: Latest developments from laboratory & field
• Harvesting, dewatering, drying & oil extraction: Maximising efficiency & reducing cost
• Commercial algae production: Case study examples
• Biofuel production & biorefining
• Algae-based CO2 capture
• Algae as an investment opportunity: An investor’s viewpoint
Who Will Attend
Algae cultivation plant owners and operators, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, algae end market users, biofuel producers and green energy & biotech investors. Speakers Include Senior Representatives from OriginOil, Algasol Renewables, Aqualia, AlgoSource Technologies, Pall Energy Group, Subitec, Ecoduna, Fermentalg, LGem and many more…