European Automated Truck Conference
Organization: Kisaco Research
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 22, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
Connectivity in automated trucks is a game changer and governments want to implement these vehicles onto European roads by as early as 2018.
Attend the Automated Truck Conference taking place 21-22 October 2015 in Stuttgart, Germany and join top OEM’s, tier 1 suppliers and government officials as they tackle the technological, legal and societal challenges of this growing market.
Key session topics include:
- The Business Model for Connected Heavy Trucks - Status and requirements for industry standardisation, V2V communication, functionality & the importance of logistics and multi-modal operators.
- Safety and Security - Emergency situations, stopping distances, reaction times and to what extent can the driver serve as a safety backup?
- Warranty and Liability - How do we ensure that the trucks are not maliciously attacked?
- The Challenges of Infrastructure –The concerns from the Infrastructure space and whether platooning involves single or multi-forwarder platoons. What road types are safe to platoon on?
- Legal Concerns on Liability - providing legislative frameworks that can facilitate, rather than impede, the development of autonomous truck technology.
- Regulation and Legislation - We look at the Dutch Government’s policy goals and specific interest in truck platooning, highway piloting and robotic cars.
- Human Factors Research –Experts in the field discuss the changing role of the driver, driver psychology, stress levels and how autonomous technology could be used to attract a new generation of young drivers.
Contact for a copy of the agenda today or download it from .