European eSports Conference 2015
Organization: Kisaco Research
Venue: Steigenberger Berlin
|Event Date/Time: Oct 06, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 07, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
Join industry veterans and leaders at the European eSports conference, taking place this 6-7 October 2015 at the Steigenberger Hotel in Berlin, Germany. This year's event will feature speakers from companies and organisations like Twitch, ESL, Facebook, Ubisoft, SK-Gaming, the International e-Sports Federation, Team Fnatic, Natus Vincere and more.
This crucial event for the eSports ecosystem aims to kick-start the unification of eSports communities throughout Europe. We'll be examining the key facts, trends, predictions and the hottest emerging markets in eSports globally. Discover best practice examples of some of the industry's best businesses, lucrative investment opportunities for external brands to enter, and how we can professionalise eSports to support growth and development internationally.
Key topics featured at this year's premier eSports and Competitive Gaming conference include:
- How to kick-start a community, establish a business or build a successful eSports brand, from scratch.
- The key steps we can take to unite European eSports communities and stabilise eSports internationally
- eSports hottest emerging markets: Highlighting business opportunity across unchartered territories
- The reasons why leading publishers and broadcasters are looking to lock eSports into their business strategy
- The secrets behind booming player retention levels: The reasons why eSports games are just so addictive, and how any developer can adopt them.
Contact for a copy of the agenda today or download it from .