European Exchanges Summit 2013
Organization: Marketforce Business Media
Venue: Le Meridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Oct 16, 2013 / 3:30 pm - (GMT)|
The twin pressures of competition and regulation continue to subject the exchanges landscape to transformational change, raising questions over how venues can generate and sustain profitable growth. Hear from over 15 industry CEOs as they discuss these issues, and gain insights that could help shape your organisation’s future strategy. Consistently attracting senior representatives across the world from venues, the sell-side and post-trade, you will be sure to leave the event both well-informed and well-connected.
Why should you attend?
- Discuss strategies for success with business leaders from across Europe
- Understand the impact of low liquidity and squeezed margins
- Explore issues and opportunities in OTC trading reform
- Keep up to speed with regulatory and policy developments
- Learn how to optimise technology to drive performance and efficiency
- Discover how strategic global partnerships are fuelling business growth
More than 100 senior delegates regularly attend this event to gather the insights they need to adapt to an ever-changing market. With top speakers confirmed from across Europe’s leading exchanges, the 2013 event promises perceptive debate into key challenges and opportunities.