European Microbiome Congress
Organization: Kisaco Research
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Nov 19, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
Attend the European Congress for the Human Microbiome taking place on 18-19 November in London and join microbiologists, clinicians regulatory and industry executives as they share research work they are doing with a view to translating into the clinic in the next few years for real patient impact. We will also be holding poster sessions for PhD students to provide opportunities for all scientists to learn about state-of-the-art research methods and clinical protocols for conducting microbiome work.
Key session topics include:
- Status of international state-of-the-art research into the causative role of the microbiome in a broad spectrum of human diseases and disorders
- In-depth look at current methodologies and software and tools to integrate big data
- Modelling systems
- Bioinformatics for the microbiome and multi omics analyses, which databases and algorithms are most robust?
- Microbiome in nutrition and metabolism
- Interventions for microbiome disorders and translating microbiome research into the clinic
- Current regulatory approaches and future applications
Microbiome work is attracting more investment and biotech and pharma are very active in this space, Kisaco is providing a platform for scientists and industry to network and meet and share best work being done in Microbiome research in Europe looking towards eventual translation into clinical work with patients in the next few years.
Contact for a copy of the agenda today or download it from www.microbiomecongress.com