European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: Mar 11, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Mar 12, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security 11-12 March 2013, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London
SMi's 3rd annual European Smart Grid Cyber and SCADA Security forum will address the current threat landscape of Smart Grid, Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Industrial Control Systems and SCADA vulnerabilities. Building on the success of the past two years, we will bring Government, Industry, top research and solution providers back to London for a formal interactive two day conference and workshop.
Gain valuable insight into developments such as:
· A secure ICS does not exist! – How do we prepare?
· Ongoing work in early detection systems in Europe for Smart Infrastructure and ICS
· Sharing across public and private sectors - what is required for success?
· Standards development both European and North America
· Behavioural monitoring and intrusion detection
· Risk Management strategies
Our expert speaker line-up includes:
· Annemarie Zielstra, Chair of EuroSCSIE Coordinator of ERNCIP, Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)
· Corrado Leita, Project Coordinator, CRISALIS
· Damiano Bolzoni, COO, Security Matters
· Daniel Zajd, Senior R and D Engineer, Vattenfall A B
· Daniela Pestonesi, IT and Security Systems, Enel Distribuzione Sp A
For more Information: Contact Alex Williamson on: +44 (0) 207 827 6115 or Visit: