European TPM3 Conference (EU TPM3)
Organization: European TPM Institute
Venue: HUNGUEST HOTEL FREYA
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 30, 2013|
We are delighted to welcome you to participate in the “European TPM3” Conference in Hungary, on the 24 to 26th September, 2013.
The theme of the Conference is European TPM3 and its role in industrial maintenance and production.
The host is European Nonprofit TPM Institute. We cordially invite you to submit abstracts of papers suited for presentation at the Conference. Abstracts will be considered and approved by the Conference Organizing Committee. When an abstract will have been accepted, instructions regarding the preparation, format and timetable of the final paper will be issued.
Details on the program and other practical materials are available at our website.
We would like to encourage you and your collaborators to take advantage of this opportunity and provide a technical contribution and to put this event on our agenda.
We look forward to seeing you at the “European TPM3” Conference!
George Peczely dr. and Mariann Szijj
Members of the Organizing Committee
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Congress facility for 150 participants
• Plenary Sessions – Workshops – Round Table Discussions – Networking Events
• Exhibition surface
• Factory Tour: Gemba Walk at European companies where TPM is applied. Locations:
o one of the most important lighting factory,
o a brake system manufacturer,
o pharmacy industry
o and a cylinder manufacturer – four groups at the same time. Please note that visitors from a competitor company may not be allowed to enter.
Suggested topics for the „European TPM3” Conference 2013 are as follows:
Please note this list is just an indication. Feel free to improve the topics.
Your Overall TPM Experience
• ’Japanese’ Systems in Western Countries – How Local Conditions Apply
• TPM Methodology
• Costs and Benefits of TPM
• Effects on Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale
• How TPM Changes Organizational Culture
• How PAS 55 Companies will Benefit From TPM and vice versa
Your TPM pillars
• Autonomous Maintenance
– Your Well-Proven Steps to Implement Basic Equipment Care
– One Point Lessons in Autonomous Maintenance
– Successful Operator Involvement
– How to Turn Operator Commitment and the „Machine Owner” Principle from a Slogan into a Sytem in Place?
– Why TPM is Significantly More than Simple Autonomous Maintenance (as it is often misinterpreted in practice)?
• Planned Maintenance
– CMMS supporting TPM
– RCM approach: compatible with TPM?
– Easy RCM method
– Predictive Maintenance Techniques
– Maintenance KPIs and their Effects, Roles and Types
– Maintenance Mix
– Quality Maintenance
– How to Handle Autonomous Maintenance and Maintenance Pillars in an Integrated System
• Early Equipment Development and Maintenance Prevention
– Equipment Improvement – Small and Big Improvements
– Address Contamination Sources
– The ’12 Worms’ (Types of Weak Points of Equipment) Principle
– New Equipment Purchase
– Equipment Relocating
• Training and Skill Development
– How to make TPM Everyone’s Priority
– From Trouble Maker a Trainer
– Soft Skill Trainings and Technical Trainings
– Work Smarter, Not Harder
– How to Achieve Commitment and Involvement
– Training Organization and Structure
– Motivational Techniques that Work
• Overall Equipment Effectiveness
– Six big losses and OEE
– How to Avoid Irrational OEE Values
– The Dirty Dozen
– Measuring and Analysing OEE in Practice
• Safety, Health and Environment
– How Safety Benefits from TPM
– How to Integrate Safety and Equipment Reliability – Find the Balance
– The Challenge of Getting to Zero Accident
– Risk Management
– How to Handle Human Factors of HSE Pillar of a Productivity Improvement Project
– Addressing Dangers BEFORE They Cause Trouble
• Your Special TPM pillar that proved to be effective
– TPM in the Office
– Focus Improvement
– Individual Improvement
– Quality maintenance
– And so on...
• TPM Implementation in Reality
• Vertical or Horizontal?
• TPM Generations: Similarities and Differences
• TPM Standards
• Critical Success Factors
• Why a TPM Project Can Fail after the Consultant Left, and How to Re-vive These Sleeping Projects?
• How You Make Your TPM Meetings Effective
• TPM audits
Integrated Techniques Facilitating TPM Implementation at Your Company
• Problem-solving methods
• Teamwork in TPM
• Visual management
• Six Sigma
Integrating TPM with Lean Implementation
And others… Bring Your Topic and Amaze Your Audience!