Europe's 2nd Annual L-NGV Forum 2014 (L-NGV 2014)
Organization: Hanson Wade
Venue: Grand Connaught Rooms
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2014||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2014|
- Discover your next steps towards clean technology by understanding the collective experiences, decision making processes and insights from mature LNG fleets and those carefully prequalified with an active inte rest to convert in the next 18 months: Discussion from Muller Wiseman, Vos Logistics, Tesco and
- Co-Operative and more.
- Protect your business and prepare for future LNG price fluctuations by uncovering the latest forecasts on European infrastructure growth and global LNG liquefaction capacity increases. Insights from LNG Europe and Interfax.
- Effectively plan your strategic growth by fully understanding all the options to entering the NGV market with access to key intelligence from TNO and Westport.
- Capitalise on emerging opportunities by gaining insight on the latest logistics, fuelling facilities and wider shipping developments from LNG Europe and Grain LNG.
- Leave knowing the exact steps required to action change in your business with highly interactive and collaborative round table discussions and advisory panel wrap up: LNG Europe, European Commission, Organic Power and FTA.
- Access insights into the international standards being developed for fuelling stations and fuel quality and tank design with critical insight from the International Standardisation Organisation.
- Assess the impact on your business of current and planned developments for European alternative fuel infrastructure growth by hearing from a key architect of the Clean Power for Transport package: European Commission.
Franz Soldner, European Commission
Vaclav Chrz, ISO
Annemarie Timmermans, Vos Logistics
Gertjan Koornneef, TNO
David Graebe, GAZPROM
Koos Blaazer, LNG Europe
Jeff Seisler, Clean Fuels Consulting
Andy Eastlake, Low Carbon Vehicles Partnership
Peter Stewart, Interfax Global Energy Services
Peter Hendrickx, Rolande LNG B.V.
Ed Carter, National Grid - Grain LNG
Christopher Maltin, Organic Power Holdings
Rachael Dillon, Freight Transport Association
Jon Paul Brown, Co-Operative
Caroline Sindrey, Tesco
Jennifer Strachan, Muller Wiseman Dairies
Gordon Excel, Westport
Chris Smith, G-Volution
Antonio Tricas, European Commission
Matthias Maedge, NGVA Europe