EuroQSAR 2014 - 20th European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship
Organization: Chairman: Prof. V. POROIKOV (Institute of Biomedical Chemistry of Rus. Acad. Med. Sci., Moscow, Russ
|Event Date/Time: Aug 31, 2014||End Date/Time: Sep 04, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 21, 2014|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 06, 2014|
The EuroQSAR Symposia have been taking place since 1973 and constitute the major scientific events in the field of computer-aided drug design & discovery, with further applications in agricultural and environmental sciences. The 2014 symposium will not only follow the tradition of previous events in presenting latest trends in QSAR and molecular modeling, it will also explore new grounds, such as integrated approaches and open innovation strategies in drug discovery.
The 20th EuroQSAR 2014 symposium, entitled "Understanding Chemical-Biological Interactions", will include 9 plenary lectures and 28 oral communications selected from the abstracts submitted and will focus on:
- Chemical-Biological Space: Representation, Visualization and Navigation
- Chemo- and Bioinformatics Approaches to Multi-Target (Q)SAR
- Modeling of Protein-Ligand Interactions: Structure, Function and Dynamics
- Assessing Ligand Binding Kinetics
- Computational Toxicology in Drug and Chemical Safety Assessment
- Translational Bioinformatics: From Genomes to Drugs
- Emerging QSAR and Modeling Methods
Two workshops & round tables are also planned in the framework of the EuroQSAR-2014 Symposium:
- (Q)SAR-Related European Initiatives
- Employing Proper Statistical Approaches for QSAR Modeling and Best Publishing Practices
The Scientific Programme will be accomplished by a great Poster Session, a Commercial Exhibition as well as an impressive Social Programme around Saint-Petersburg, a capital of culture of Russia and a UNESCO landmark.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the Symposium!