Executive Decision Making
Venue: Hyatt Regency Bethesda
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 23, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 09, 2013|
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI) and the BioPharma Strategy Series bring Executive Decision Making 2013 to Bethesda, MD, October 21-23. The executive forum is made up of back-to-back conferences: Strategic Resource Management and Portfolio Management and brings together key decision makers and industry thought leaders for valuable presentations and discussions on solutions to today’s resource management issues.
- John Ansell, Senior Partner, TranScrip; Author: "Transforming Big Pharma – Assessing the Strategic Alternatives"
- Kathleen Bender, Executive Director, R&D Capacity Management, AstraZeneca
- Brian Bissett, IT Specialist, Office of Systems/CIO, Social Security Administration
- Walter Brooks, Founding Partner, Equinox Group
- Susan Carino, Senior Project Management Consultant, Integrated Project Management
- James Carlson, Senior Director, Program Management and Due Diligence, Shire Regenerative Medicine
- Anastasia Christianson, Ph.D., Senior Director, R&D Information, AstraZeneca
- Philip Fahringer, Operations Analyst, Center for Innovation, Lockheed Martin
- Steven Greidinger, Public-Private Healthcare Ventures
- Arkady Gusev, Ph.D., Head of US Operation, Biomarker Development, Translational Medicine, Novartis
- Miriam Halperin Wernli, Vice President, Deputy Head Global Clinical Development, Global Head Business & Science Affairs, Actelion
- Hartmut Hein, Ph.D., Director, Head of Global Planning Office, Merck Serono (EMD Serono)
- Peter Heinrich, CEO, PDWare
- Keith Hendricks, Vice President, Portfolio Analysis and Assessment, Strategic Initiatives, AbbVie
- Hans Hoogkamer, Head, Lifecycle Portfolio Alignment, Senior Director, Global Business & Science Affairs, Actelion
- Usman Iqbal, M.D., Senior Director, Head of Oncology-Global Evidence & Value Development, sanofi-aventis
- Rafiqul Islam, Senior Director, Global Bioanalytical Services, Celerion, Inc.
- Florian Jehle, Partner, Catenion GmbH
- Shama Kajiji, Ph.D., MBA, Director, Strategy and Portfolio Integration, Janssen Pharmaceuticals R&D
- Jeffrey Keisler, Ph.D., Professor, College of Management, University of Massachusetts Boston
- Jack Kloeber, Ph.D., Principal, KROMITE
- Terence Leddy, Director, CD&S, Portfolio Management, MedImmune
- Sam Mathew, MBA, Portfolio Capacity Leader, PMO/Finance, Janssen Pharmaceutical R&D
- Michael Menard, President, CEO, Executive, GenSight; Author: "A Fish in Your Ear: The New Discipline of Project Portfolio Management"
- Abhishek Mittal, Assistant General Manager, R&D Operations and Project Management, Syngene International Ltd.
- Eric Moss, Director, Portfolio & Decision Analysis, Strategy & Portfolio Management, Pfizer
- Dave Penndorf, Executive Consultant, Planisware USA
- Jan Poth, Ph.D., Vice President, Marketing Pipeline Products, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Frank Rebers, Ph.D., Associate Director, Project Management, Genmab
- George Santangelo, Ph.D., Director, Office of Portfolio Analysis (OPA), Division of Program Coordination, Planning, and Strategic Initiatives (DPCPSI), The National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Jeremy Scully, MBA, Vice President, Global Marketing & Business Development, GenSight
- Kurtis E. Shampine, Vice President & General Manager, ProModel Life Sciences Solutions
- Richard Sonnenblick, Ph.D., CEO, Enrich Consulting
- Alex Stojanovic, Ph.D., Practice Lead - Pharma & Biotech, KROMITE
- Danise Subramaniam, Ph.D., Director, Program Phase Project Management, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Daniel Zweidler, Ph.D., Senior Fellow, Mack Institute for Innovation Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania