Fall Meeting Nephrology Nurses, Managers, and Advanced Practice Nurses
Organization: American Nephrology Nurses Association
Venue: HYATT REGENCY NEW ORLEANS
|Event Date/Time: Sep 20, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 22, 2013|
The Fall Meeting for Nephrology Nurses, Managers, and Advanced Practice Nurses offers you an opportunity to learn and recharge for a productive return to your workplace. If your role includes clinical practice, advanced practice, and/or nursing management, this program will provide valuable information and help you enhance your practice and skills.
Optional preconference workshops, including hands‐on programs, are one exciting feature of this year's meeting. Concurrent sessions provide a choice of "hot" topics addressing current issues and trends in nephrology nursing practice and offer you the opportunity to tailor your program to meet your interests.Top Reasons to Attend the Fall Meeting
- Earn CNE and pharmacology credits.
- Enhance your clinical and management skills.
- Learn about the latest trends in nephrology nursing practice.
- Stay abreast of new treatments for your patients.
- Focus on your professional development.
- Network with colleagues and industry representatives.